Professional coaching is the art of impulsing a movement, of accompanying change, of making the transformation of a person or a team happen. The aim is to unlock potential and performance sustainably.
Coaching involves an alliance between the coach and the person or persons coached. By way of coaching, the person learns how to build constructive relationships in order to progress. In a team, each person identifies their role and discovers how to work more easily with the other team members.
A bit like in martial arts which I practice, the individual learns how to move forward with flexibility and energy while at the same time respecting others. The team focuses on its goal to develop or even reinvent itself.
My coaching approach is characterised by
- calm, listening, thoroughness
- open mind and international experience
I propose the following types of coaching:
- developing authentic leadership
- coaching of international managers
- team cohesion, especially of multicultural teams
- taking greater responsibilities and developing one’s career
- fulfillment at work and constructive behavior
I coach in English, French, German, Spanish and Russian.
I hold the PCC Credential of the International Coach Federation.
->> Watch my video to get to know me better.